PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
You just have to be here for a year with a certain number of posts.
Then Kevin shows up to your house with a bottle of jack and some hookers.
Quite frightening actually.
Lock your doors.
If Kevin showed up at MY house with some hookers and any bottle of quality drink, we may need to start a very different PIPE smoking thread :rofl:

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Congrats Eric!

& +1 cigrmaster, Kevin I will take 1 redhead & 1 of Oriental decent.

Too old to require a lot of time so it will keep your COG down.

Especially that my great wife won't let me shop in that candy store no more.

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Well, um, gee.... I can't think of a dang thing to say other than congratulations, Eric. I guess I spent all of my windbagging in my first mystery manuscript.
Maybe I'll just settle for Quiet Man member status. :P

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
Congrats! I'm just working on "Senior" status. Hope to be with you guys someday though... Courvoisier for me Kevin :wink:

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
I have to say, that in all good conscience, that if an organization declared me to be a "preferred" member, I would run like hell for the exit. :lol: (I think Mark Twain said something similar, but I can't find the quote.) Therefore, I request, should such a time come, that I be designated something like, "We're not sure about this guy, but..."
Seriously, congratulations on your exalted status! :worship:

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I think it was Groucho Marx; something like "I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member" or something like that
Congrats to all you preferred members

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
my gf decided to change when she was comming over and she is very pipe unfriendly
I'm sure they are spoken for, in fact I know that rekrap21 is... But it seems that you need to find a gf as cool as rekrap21 or roadqueen, and several others on here... Who am I kidding... mine hates it too...
As a consolation prize PM made you a Preferred Member. Now all your posts go to the front of the thread, and you get HUGE discounts from the sponsors, front row seats to the weekly radio show, and the icing on the cake; I mean besides the hookers thing, an all exspenses owed trip to the pipe show of your choice where you will be whisked away to the PM table where you can hand out matchbooks and personalized Pipes Magazine tampers that closely resemble golf tees.... see you in K.C. :D

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Thanks everyone for the kind words, I may have exaggerated slightly, my gf doesn't hate it, and supports it, but she can't tolerate the smoke in closed environments, she will however sit outside with me while I smoke, so it ain't that bad. If we ever end up living together though and the apartment allows smoking, I don't know what will happen then...

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
I thereby retract all gf statements, however the preferred memeber stuff still goes... see you in K.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.