PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramjetaa

Lurker
May 15, 2011
Hello from Green Lake Wisconsin. I’ve been offline for about 10 years but I now have a renewed obsession for the art of smoking Pipe. I can still envision my Dad selecting his pipe, taking the time to pack it, properly introduce flame to tobacco and the beautiful aromas that filled the room. To me sampling different blends brings me to certain states of mind which allows me to reflect on past, present and future thoughts. I am blessed to have a job that takes me on worldwide adventures and I love to search for smoking establishment in the cities I get to explore. Prior to Covid I had the distinct pleasure of meeting great people at the Peterson’s Smoke Shop in Dublin Ireland. Can’t wait to get back and share a bowl and a pint! For now I can be found fishing on Green Lake for giant Lake Trout and filling the air with a variety of awesome tobacco aromas!

Looking forward to chatting and learning more about this ancient pleasurable pastime! Happy Holidays to you all!

Roger

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina. My family is from the Chicago area and spent many vacations at Lake Geneva, WI, and later in Door County. Beautiful state.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Hello from Green Lake Wisconsin. I’ve been offline for about 10 years but I now have a renewed obsession for the art of smoking Pipe. I can still envision my Dad selecting his pipe, taking the time to pack it, properly introduce flame to tobacco and the beautiful aromas that filled the room. To me sampling different blends brings me to certain states of mind which allows me to reflect on past, present and future thoughts. I am blessed to have a job that takes me on worldwide adventures and I love to search for smoking establishment in the cities I get to explore. Prior to Covid I had the distinct pleasure of meeting great people at the Peterson’s Smoke Shop in Dublin Ireland. Can’t wait to get back and share a bowl and a pint! For now I can be found fishing on Green Lake for giant Lake Trout and filling the air with a variety of awesome tobacco aromas!

Looking forward to chatting and learning more about this ancient pleasurable pastime! Happy Holidays to you all!

Roger
Welcome, from another newbie. Fishin and smokin a pipe! Sounds like paradise to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.