Here are my pipes: I am missing pics for a corn cob and 1 estate that I have
P3020066.jpg

P3020062.jpg

P3020060.jpg

P3020058.jpg

bobdobbs

Might Stick Around
Feb 8, 2011
Coolness, groundsar! Have to say I particularly like the third one down.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Indeed, quite a nice start to your collection. Hope they smoke as well as they look.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Nice pipes! They all have a good unique look to them, especially the last one.
Simon

forsooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Nice collection. The Calabash is my fav. Is it a good smoker? If so, might be one in my (not immediate) future.

groundsar

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2010
I picked up the hobby last October. The top one is my first purchase and was a basket at the local B&M. In December, they held a slow smoke contest and for $20 entry, I received the 3rd pipe to smoke for the contest. The Calabash is what I selected for taking 3rd place and it is a real nice smoker. The last is the Zobo from ebay at $14.99 shipped. I've been lucky so far and not come across a bad smoker :)

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Super.. and to place in a slow smoke contest with only two months of pipe smoking experience is fantastic!

groundsar

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2010
Bowhatchie- Thanks :) Noone was more surprised than me I think. I was figuring I'd go out pretty quick and I would have been really happy with the contest pipe. I figured I was coming out ahead with that alone. I managed 45:15 and first place went 61 plus
Schmitzbitz- The Calabash does not have a filter in it. It's a Butz Choquin so maybe that is a bit different than the one you are thinking of??

Status
Not open for further replies.