PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I can’t speak for Cosmic, but I wouldn’t get either reference either. Never watched ”The Simpsons”—cartoons in prime time never made sense to me—and am not a Neil Young fan beyond what got played on the radio when I was growing up. There are a lot of cultural references the world doesn’t share.
For the record, it wasn't me who made the Homer Simpson reference to him. LOL It was someone in the music thread. I didn't know what he was referring to either until he explained it to Cosmic.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I seem to recall you’re in PA? That beer law seems absurd. What if you are hosting a party and are trying to buy enough beer for your guests? Must you go to a distributor instead of the supermarket? I’ve had to leave, put the beer in the car in the parking lot, go back into the Giant or Weis, and buy again. It’s stupid.
yup you're familiar with the law of which I spoke. It makes the anti saloon league say they're doing something to deal with this scourge but also not cutting into their revenue at all. Nifty trick. Reminds me of the office mates that find the task that looks the busiest instead of the most important.

• Sad
Reactions: TheIronMonkey

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I think this is the real reason the people that were relocated to NY are all going to Canada, they only said it was the violence and drugs, wait till they get to Canada and see how much tobacco is there!