PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
Here is my newest purchase. She is a Duncan Sleeve from the late 50's early 60's. She has been refurbished by StrongIrish who I also bought it from. I do have to say and yes this is a plug for him, StrongIrish has a wide variety of estate pipes in great condition. I find it much easier to deal with him directly vice ebay but his Ebay stuff starts a .99 so either way you go it is a deal and a half. Well I will get off my Pro StrongIrish soapbox for now and share the Pic.
SDC11529.jpg

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
Well in todays society you always hear the negatives about people and service. So I make it a point when someone gives me a great deal and great service I yell at the top of my lungs how great they did. So I really suggest people, if you are looking for something send Strong a message and see if he has it. You will not be disappointed.

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
That's one really good looking pipe!....And I can confirm what a fine fellow to work with Earl (StrongIrish) is.

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
I understand it has Grace Jones manliness, but I couldn't call them men then put them in my mouth.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.