PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter :)

Lurker
Jul 9, 2020
Northamptonshire UK
Hi all ☺️
im new to this website, but not new to pipes I’ve been smoking 26 years, based in the UK and a firm favourite of Sam Gawith tobacco. went to see a local pipe maker to me today and purchased a few tins ☺️ Even managed to get a tin of Dunhill standard mix ? (old stock) and a little basket pipe amazing quality for £20 and now sitting back smoking some Sam Gawith full Virginia flake ☺️☺️.
enjoy your day all
chat soon
Pete

Attachments

• F9688EA9-F3A6-44AF-B5BF-7A2A3E19B59E.jpeg
    F9688EA9-F3A6-44AF-B5BF-7A2A3E19B59E.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 13

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina U.S. You are in a good place to intercept SG blends. Some of the online retail sites here have nearly all of it "out of stock." This is a good site for expertise and discussion. I always learn something new.

Reactions: Peter :)

Peter :)

Lurker
Jul 9, 2020
Northamptonshire UK
Welcome aboard from central North Carolina U.S. You are in a good place to intercept SG blends. Some of the online retail sites here have nearly all of it "out of stock." This is a good site for expertise and discussion. I always learn something new.
Hi ☺️ Yes I’m very lucky to be able to get a good range of sg blends, hopefully if we get a trade deal with USA I’ll be able to try your tobaccos , ?? and I’m looking forward to it ☺️

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi Bob ☺Hope your not too water logged we have had a fair bit here I’m in Northamptonshire ☺
Hello from Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Yes we've had a lot of rain lately; I'm used to working in / around rivers so I don't mind it a lot!
See my pipe videos here:
My favourite pipe tobacco is Gawith Hoggarth Cherry Vanilla but my local shops only sell Condor & Clan.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Status
Not open for further replies.