PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper618

Lurker
Oct 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I just joined in hopes of getting some questions answered. I don’t smoke pipes as I don’t really have the place or time to. But I was given a decent size collection of pipes. Question is what to do with them?? They look nice most of them are used but some ain’t. Not sure if pipes are popular in west TN or not. But any help would be greatly appreciated. Contact by email. Emtp1015 at aol dot com. Thanks.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You don't say what you would like to do with the pipes; I assume sell them. For this you might do best with the help of a pro. A member here, pipestud, could sell them on commission for you. He'd know what he was looking at and have fair appraisals on going prices. If not him, you need someone like that. Selling them yourself online is unlikely to be best, hit or miss. At a flea market, you'll get a few bucks each, maybe fast money, but if there is anything pricey among the pipes, you're giving it away. A pro will need photos of the pipes, accurate stamping info from the pipes, etc. Good luck.

Trooper618

Lurker
Oct 15, 2019
I wasn’t sure if I could stay that I wanted to sell them in this thread. But yes I would like to sell them. And it sounds like the person mentioned above is my guy. Thank you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.