PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I saw a old rack like that in a B&M. The old guy that had the store told me the swing arm was for drying home made snuff.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
That is a great rack, cut-outs instead of holes allows the rack to hold larger pipes. Usually on those old-timers, the holes have to be cut to handle my pipes. Well done! I'd just wipe her down with some Old English for starters, sometimes that works wonders and is all that is necessary.

Aug 1, 2012
Sorry if this offends anyone but I gotta do it.
I love being on a forum where we can say "Show us pictures of your rack" and they actually do!
Seriously though, that is one sweet setup. I hope to find something like it in the future.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Captainsousie ... why would that offend anyone? and if someone really gets offended by what you posted, well god damn they need to man up a bit and not be such a bitch.... and yes even if your a woman its the same advise from me. In fact man or woman, bottom line nothing on the internet should ever offend you... and if it does I think you just might have some internal issues you need to resolve before you interact with others.
OH! and I was thinking the same thing LOL... not sure I ever told a guy he had a great rack :lol:

Aug 1, 2012
We've had some minor problems with people posting "racks" in this type of thread in the past. I'm just still not sure where our "jackass line" is on this forum and I hate crossing it.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
hhmmm good point... yeah since Im brand spankin new to this forum, Im sure I'll end up crossing whatever line there might be fairly soon, especially since I tend to speak my mind, am very sarcastic and love to joke around... but I hope it's not too strict and we are allowed to just be who we are.
I will, for sure, never get offended by any material or anything that is said by anyone on these or any other forums.
Now to go smoke a bowl of Cornell & Diehl - "Sam's Blend" :)

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice rack! The refinish would look good I was going to suggest that. It will look nice loaded up with you favorite smokers.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
I'll give you 30?
Nice pick up!!!

I'm still looking for a rack or cabniet... And I don't want to spend over 150

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Haha thanks for enjoying my rack ;) I found it in Berkley at this recycled goods place called Urban Ore, pretty awesome place look it up! It's lookin good mounted on the wall but I need 6 more pipes to fill it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.