PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Came on here looking for info on Falcon pipes. I have been smoking a pipe off and on since the 80s and I had a Savinelli that I loved still it shattered. I have had a churchwarden (a cheapie) and I started researching pipes and came across Falcon pipes. I just purchased a bent stem chrome Falcon and a light colored bulldog bowl and I can't wait to get it.
I used to buy cherry almond tinder box tobacco and I haven't found a good substitute yet. I came across the recipe for Hobbits weed so I purchased the different blends in order to make the Hobbits weed including peach. I love a sweet aromatic smoke and I can't wait to try it in my new Falcon Pipe. I purchased from tobaccopipes.com and ordered the new subscriber kit.
So if anyone has any info advice or comments about my new pipe, and the Hobbits weed blend oh and what's in the new subscriber kit let me know. Thanks and God Bless You All

Last edited by a moderator:

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Welcome from the Birthplace of Texas.

I cannot help you with any of those inquiries but there is almost certainly someone who will.
And to you my Texan Brother, thank you for your service and for protecting us, our country and our freedoms! Y'all dont hear it nowhere near enough! God Bless the Republic of the United States of America, and God Bless You my Brother!!!!

shaunspiff

Lurker
Jun 12, 2024
Wouldn't be cool if there was a place like a lounge where we could all get together and smoke our pipes, have a nice conversation and a sniffer of a good brandy, cognac or whatever libations we all like! That would be too cool

BingBong

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
Wouldn't be cool if there was a place like a lounge where we could all get together and smoke our pipes, have a nice conversation and a sniffer of a good brandy, cognac or whatever libations we all like! That would be too cool
Used to be called a pub, back in the day.

Hello from London UK.