PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

WirelessSmoke

Lurker
Jul 14, 2024
New England
I'm a newer pipe smoker, having started about nine months ago and just recently joined this forum. Not a daily smoker, but I enjoy going through a few blends to figure out what is interesting to me a few times a week. I have enjoyed some burley and cavendish blends, but seem to be favoring Virginia based blends more than anything else. I'm just starting to explore English blends, with the first being Peterson EMP. I don't really care for the tin note of EMP, but I really have enjoyed smoking it so far. I'm lucky to be reasonably close to a great shop, Watch City Cigar, and that has been helpful to my pipe smoking journey. I got all my starter gear from them, and continue to buy from them more than anywhere else. All I currently have for pipes are some inexpensive briars, and a handful of MM corn cobs. I thought I'd be more into collecting all the hardware, but what I've found is I'm really more into trying different blends, and trying to figure out the nuances between them.

Thought I'd join and say hi to all, since many of my pipe, and tobacco searches have brought me to this site. I figure it's time to get on board to help broaden my experience. Looking forward to interacting with you all in this community.