PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Count me in the 7-9 mill bags and a clothes iron. Won't turn to a gooey mess it's not really rocket science, not sure it would even if you pulled a Lucy Ricardo on it.

jackets

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2017
If I leave some air in the heat-sealed mylar bag, will the tobacco age like it does in a jar?
I have some Sammy G flakes that I must not have completely removed the air from and they have puffed out like balloons after 3-4 years. Seals are still totally fine but I have some jars from the same batch that I’ll have to A-B.

Reactions: suamrai61
After reading through forums and researching, I have decided to pick up some mylar bags.

This is what I am presently considering purchasing from PackFresh USA.

This would be for both intermediate and longterm storage of blends that are anywhere between 1-4 oz. Would these bags serve both purposes? With knowing I would have to seal the longterm storage bags.

Thanks!
Certainly! The custom mylar bags offer reliable protection for your 1-4 oz blends, suitable for both intermediate and long-term storage needs. Remember to seal them properly for extended preservation, ensuring your blends stay fresh and flavorful over time. With these bags, you can confidently store your blends knowing they're shielded from moisture, light, and oxygen.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Certainly! The custom mylar bags offer reliable protection for your 1-4 oz blends, suitable for both intermediate and long-term storage needs. Remember to seal them properly for extended preservation, ensuring your blends stay fresh and flavorful over time. With these bags, you can confidently store your blends knowing they're shielded from moisture, light, and oxygen.
You should write advertising copy.