Status
Not open for further replies.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
th_drplumb10499b1.jpg

th_kinsalexl12b1.jpg

th_7399__big_250x2001.jpg

These are going to be my next purchases i just hope i can get the Manx meerschaum.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hi chaplin i do too hope i can get that meer. The top 1 is a Dr plumb giant 10499, the 2nd pipe is a peterson kinsale xl12 and the bottom as already noted is a manx meerschaum.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
It seems i have quite an interest in the meer shame i haven't got it yet i could probably sell it ten fold they're almost impossible to get now i think. I shall be caling the company that has it displayed to see if they still have 1 if so my name is on it there and then. The other 2 are easier to get so no rush for them as such but my wife has said she would buy me 1 of them for christmas.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Update on the 3 pipes i posted as my next buys. This very morning at 09:00 GMT 6/7/11 i phoned the retailer concerned thinking 'early bird catches the 1st worm' or something like that, anyway i asked if they had 1 Manx Meer in stock they said yes 8O 'woooohooooo' :D i thought so i ordered it there and then i should recieve it tomorrow :puffy: . Now to save up for the other 2 hahahaha :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.