Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 4, 2024
Dear friend,
I could not reach out to you for some time, as I had some business that needed to be done. However I just got my hands on what might be my favourite piece of my collection. It is a special pipe of mine, that I find is perfect for scrolling through tomes and writing my toughts at my desk or my armchair. It is a pipe of a fairly interesting shape - a Lorenzo churchwarden - crafted with marvelous creativity that i have not observed many times before. First and foremost we should take some time appreciating this briar. Lorenzo, this Italian company is famous of their bold designs, and they did not disappoint. This particular pipe has a long, curved stem, just as any churchwarden. However it is twisted in such a grim, yet astonishing way, almost the shape of a questionmark that makes it remarkably comfortable to hold. Its chamber is quiet large, making it suitable for longer nocturnal smoking sessions, during reading, writing, pondering or just purely enjoying the taste of our favourite tobacco mix. Conviniently it has a flat heel, making it easy to set it aside at any time. It is a truly ethereal peace, that is a pleasure to hold.
I definetly will use it many times on my journies, when the grass is covered in gossamer, milky fog creeping on the trails. A good pipe is always capable of making rather eldricht almost fey situations homely and pleasent.
I am sorry I got a bit lost in my words again, but I hope you could enjoy my little review of this beautiful briar. I would be glad to hear about your favourite piece and the story behind it.
Aleister

IMG_20240606_215339.jpgIMG_20240606_215329.jpg

BingBong

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
Dear friend,
I could not reach out to you for some time, as I had some business that needed to be done. However I just got my hands on what might be my favourite piece of my collection. It is a special pipe of mine, that I find is perfect for scrolling through tomes and writing my toughts at my desk or my armchair. It is a pipe of a fairly interesting shape - a Lorenzo churchwarden - crafted with marvelous creativity that i have not observed many times before. First and foremost we should take some time appreciating this briar. Lorenzo, this Italian company is famous of their bold designs, and they did not disappoint. This particular pipe has a long, curved stem, just as any churchwarden. However it is twisted in such a grim, yet astonishing way, almost the shape of a questionmark that makes it remarkably comfortable to hold. Its chamber is quiet large, making it suitable for longer nocturnal smoking sessions, during reading, writing, pondering or just purely enjoying the taste of our favourite tobacco mix. Conviniently it has a flat heel, making it easy to set it aside at any time. It is a truly ethereal peace, that is a pleasure to hold.
I definetly will use it many times on my journies, when the grass is covered in gossamer, milky fog creeping on the trails. A good pipe is always capable of making rather eldricht almost fey situations homely and pleasent.
I am sorry I got a bit lost in my words again, but I hope you could enjoy my little review of this beautiful briar. I would be glad to hear about your favourite piece and the story behind it.
Aleister

View attachment 315435View attachment 315436
If you hadn't posted images, I'd have thought you ChatGTP lol. A curious writing style indeed!

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
While on the subject, don't be surprised when posts I.D.'ed as AI generated get deleted as well as the poster who inserted same.

Feb 4, 2024
While on the subject, don't be surprised when posts I.D.'ed as AI generated get deleted as well as the poster who inserted same.
Im hoping mine will not be! Is there any way I can make it so its obvious its not ai? (With keeping my style of course)
Thank you fornyour reply
Aleister

BingBong

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
This particular Lorenzo is a Cha Cha (television pipe).

What part of Texas are you from?
There was a rather amusing thread in 2012 - thanks for naming the type.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Im glad to hear you recognised it so swiftly! I am not from texas :D
Please put your location in your Profile!
Why: It will save time for others when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc.
How: Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Reactions: FLDRD