PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
Just got this beautiful pipe off of SATXpipe.com. I haven’t even smoked a first bowl in it yet and I’m very excited to!

This my first pipe involving any bamboo and the color of the stem and the blast with it really work for me.

These iPhone photos don’t do it justice but hopefully ya’ll get the idea. There are still images up on the website if you go here

Happy smoking ya’ll!

B4389CAF-776E-4DC8-ADF0-AA2606BD19C9.jpeg
CD4BB885-3A7D-4138-95DD-523E831B24C3.jpeg
D1202BFD-93C9-4054-8403-630007009618.jpeg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh, nice. Small pipes can give longer smokes with flake, coin, plug and rope, sometimes about like a medium pipe with ribbon cut. That is a handsome little devil, and the bamboo is nicely integrated with the design.

Reactions: lightxmyfire

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
Oh, nice. Small pipes can give longer smokes with flake, coin, plug and rope, sometimes about like a medium pipe with ribbon cut. That is a handsome little devil, and the bamboo is nicely integrated with the design.

I’m usually more of a rubbing out guy (that doesn’t sound right...) but maybe I’ll give the old fold and stuff (humm...) A try again with this one! Thanks for the tip and the pipe complement MSO!

Reactions: LOREN

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
I really enjoy his IG profile. He has a unique carving style.
I’ve held two of his pipes too. I didn’t put them in my mouth but the stem work seemed top notch.

Smoking my first bowl (of Chelsea Morning) in the pipe right now, and I can confirm the stem is fantastic, feels great to hold and clench, I’ll be keeping my eye out for other Cermak pipes in the future!