PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngpiper

Lurker
Feb 21, 2013
Well I'm new here so Hello all! I am a fellow pipe smoker and having turned 18 a few days ago I feel like I opend a can of worms in my life! Anyways back to focus my local shop is town and country tobacco in town and country Missouri. Any of my fellow brothers been here? Any house blends for my to try on my next run to here

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Welcome to PipesMagazine.com Mr. YoungPiper!
We love it when guys that are new to pipe smoking show up and introduce themselves.
There's tons of info here, but don't be afraid to ask questions.
With the huge amount of info on this site, it can sometimes be hard to find a particular article or forum post that has the answer you are looking for, so we'll point it out when we can.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome YP. I'm a YP too, though not in age, only in pipe experience. Fantastic people here with great info on almost anything pipe related. :puffy:

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Welcome to the brotherhood. The best advice I can give you is try as many types of tobacco's as you can. Aro's, English, Balkan, Virginia's, Virginia/Perique, Virginia/Burley. Try to get a feeling for what you like and don't like. When you do go to the B&M tell your tobacconist that you want to try a small assortment of a few different styles. The only other advice I have is that if you do buy a corn cob make sure it's a Missouri Meerschaum and not a Chinese knock off.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Welcome aboard! This is a great resource for asking questions and getting opinions. Enjoy the ride, I'm new to the pipe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.