36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
New Cigars
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

I live in an area where there is little in the way of selection for Tobacco (pipe or cigars). As such, I placed an order with BnB tobacco and not only were their prices far better than local they actually had a decent selection. The products arrived very well packaged in good order. Just an fyi for folks in case anyone is looking for a new vendor.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

My first online tobacco order went well​

You poor bastid,just the first taste... ?
5ROyAX1.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The good retailers, brick and mortar, online, or the ones that do both, want to do a good job and rely on the repeat business that results from doing that. It's good business that makes it more pleasant for everyone involved.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A footnote to my post above, the reason house pipes (those stamped by a pipe shop with their name) are often above their price point in quality is that the shop wants you to enjoy the pipe and keep smoking so you will be back for another pipe and more of their tobacco. Savvy pipe retailers cultivate their customer base and look for long term patronage.

Reactions: PeterPipersPizza

dctune

Part of the Furniture Now
Here’s something else you might try that I do on occasion: look up the numbers for some B&Ms you know of around the country. Call em up and order that way.

The two I frequent via phone are The Country Squire in MS and Boswell’s in PA. That’s how I recently was able to get a few ounces of Bosun Cut Plug. All the online retailers, if they even had it in stock, were only selling it by the pound for $70+. Had a nice conversation with the tobacconist, and she told me of several other tobaccos they don’t list on their website but they keep in stock. And the shipping was cheaper!