PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
Does anyone else have one of these? I got mine at least 16 years ago. Can't remember where I bought it from. Could have been from Blatter & Blatter's here in Montreal. Some of you might remember I was searching the net for a decent lighter but I had two of these amongst my pipe paraphernalia. The problem was I didn't know how to fill them. I finally learned how to use those little plastic adapters they attach to the caps of butane cans.
The Prometheus company is still making lighters, but they seem to no longer make this style. Pity cuz it really is a good lighter.

IMG_4205.JPG

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Does anyone else have one of these? I got mine at least 16 years ago. Can't remember where I bought it from. Could have been from Blatter & Blatter's here in Montreal. Some of you might remember I was searching the net for a decent lighter but I had two of these amongst my pipe paraphernalia. The problem was I didn't know how to fill them. I finally learned how to use those little plastic adapters they attach to the caps of butane cans.
The Prometheus company is still making lighters, but they seem to no longer make this style. Pity cuz it really is a good lighter.

View attachment 194885
That's pretty neat! Looks disposable, but it's refillable! Compact and light, and comes with a tamper. Perfect combo!

pcfdave

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2021
I can’t recommend enough dissim lighters if you haven’t tried those. Looks like they just released a cheaper plastic version which I’m sure would be just as good as their regular one.