PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Here's the Neerup 3 grade that my wife gave me for Christmas. I smoked a half-bowl of Villiger 1888 Mid Day in it yesterday, and it was a great smoke. It fits great in my hand and doesn't get hot, just a nice warm feeling. She got it from Cup O' Joe's for cheap considering the quality of it. Most of the other 3 grades on their site are well under $100.
P1040387.jpg

P1040386.jpg

Love the grain...

P1040389.jpg

Bit of birdseye on the bottom...

P1040390.jpg

Neerup imprint

P1040391.jpg

Thanks for looking!
-Jason

flipflopsandshades

Can't Leave
Dec 12, 2010
That's a fantastic pipe and similar to the style that I want my next (and probably last for a long while :cry: ) pipe. Absolutely beautiful.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Great looking pipe. Always fascinated by grain patterns. Excellent Christmas gift. Nice that it gives you that warm feeling, especially now that winter is upon you.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Thanks, Y'All (nod to pstpkr for the "Proper Southern" spelling and punctuation)! I'm looking forward to many more pleasant times with both my new pipe & my wonderful wife. She definitely IS a keeper and this present has NOTHING to with that (althogh it's an added bonus :wink:).
-Jason

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Wow i love the color of the stain and the grain work of the wood. Absolutely stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.