PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
Here is a look into the area that Wifey has allowed me to stash my Pipes and Tobacco.
The whole monty!

SDC11507.jpg

Right side

SDC11508.jpg

Center

SDC11509.jpg

Left side

SDC11510.jpg

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
The only issue is I have to take my happy arse outside to smoke. Daughter has asthma and dont want to send her to the hospital.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
That looks great Duncan. A very nice looking and functional piece of furniture.

But, you know what Carlin said: "You get moooore stuff!"

ernest

Can't Leave
Aug 31, 2010
duncan----That is really quite a fancy set-up.I like it.Your definitely in the realm of a conversation piece.Way to go!!

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Very nice indeed! Every man needs his own little corner like that. Perfect piece of furniture to compliment such a fine hobby as pipe smoking. DOUBLE BUMP!!

duncan

Jul 28, 2010
New Jersey
Right now the secret door is holding my contribution to the box pass and items I use for restoring the estate pipes I pick up here and there.
The furniture piece is 50's Ethan Allen from my grandmother house when she passed. I have the whole set of sofa, love seat and corner table. They do not make furniture like this anymore.

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
That. Is awesome.
I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for a similarly functional table to put in MY smoking corner (AKA The Garage).

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Man that would look so good with a couple comfy chairs around it...total gentleman's smoking corner vibe to it. Gives me furniture design ideas...I need a good winter project.

Status
Not open for further replies.