My Collection On Proud Display(pic heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
I've been babbling about these pipe racks for about a week now, and I finally got them! They are all cleaned up and loaded up, so I thought this would be the perfect time to share my collection with you guys, properly displayed the way it should be.
DSCN0484.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
That's a great looking collection of pipes! Good variety of shapes, and many appear to be good smokers because they have that "much enjoyed look". :puffy:

Thanks for posting those pictures because I know it's a real PITA to take them, upload them, transfer them to online storage, etc. I, for one, appreciate your efforts very much. :clap:

Jul 15, 2011
are there a couple Uncles in your racks ?
Third picture down, the small pipe with the cream colored Lucite stem is an Uncle pipe. Best damn flake pipe Ive ever owned. Thanks to Uncle very much for that contribution.
Thanks for posting those pictures because I know it's a real PITA to take them, upload them, transfer them to online storage, etc. I, for one, appreciate your efforts very much
It was really nothing. The girlfriend was a big help. She helped me get the racks cleaned up, get the pipes loaded, and took half the pictures. As for uploading and posting them, I had some spare time.

Jul 15, 2011
Thank you gents for the kind words. There are a couple of refurbs that are still in progress that werent worthy of display yet. I still have two pipes that I need to send in for repair, and one more on the way from ebay. Good thing I have another pipe stand coming soon too. :puffy:

Jul 15, 2011
The only thing thats missing out of the collection is a churchwarden. I gave a heads up to my father and am hoping to acquire one for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.