Moving Sale: Misc. Lots of Scottish/English, Aromatics, and Burleys/Codgers (07/02/2024)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars
6 Fresh Brebbia Pipes
3 Fresh Luiz Lavos Pipes
12 Fresh Castello Pipes
9 Fresh Savinelli Autograph Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MCJ

Can't Leave
May 22, 2022
NW Connecticut
Cleaning out some miscellaneous tobacco in preparation for a household move. Have the following 3 Lots available:

Lot #1 – Scottish/English. Includes 3 unopened aged 100g tins of Rattray’s Red Rapparee and 1 unopened 50g tin of Peterson’s Old Dublin. LOT #1 is SOLD

Lot #2 – Aromatics. Includes approx. 2 ounces each of bulk-jarred Captain Black Original, Captain Black Royal, PS Cherry, and Sutliff Buttered Rum. $20 shipped for the Lot.

Lot #3 – Burleys/Codgers. Includes bulk-jarred samples of Watch City American Cut Plug (~45g), Match Revelation (~20g), Match Walnut (~10g), Half & Half (~35g), Sir Walter Raleigh Regular (~20g), and Carter Hall (~20g). $20 Shipped for the Lot.

In addition to the above 3 Lots I also have several bulk-jarred mixing tobaccos in varying amounts, including: PS-313 Oriental, Sutliff RL-575 Large VA Flake, and a small bit of Green River Black Cavendish. If interested in any of these just PM me and I will weigh how much I have of each.

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sobrbiker and AJL67