PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mikeysmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2018
Ohio, USA
I saw some posts about these pipes and they look pretty good for the price and what I've read about them made me take the plunge. The kicker was, I ordered this this past Saturday around 3 PM EST and it arrived today. California to Ohio. That is astounding to me how quick that turnaround was! Does the man live at the drop box?! Look forward to trying it soon!
20230206_183227.jpg

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
I purchased 2 pipes from him about 3 years ago, and sadly, I just can't get them to smoke well. The draw is way too tight, and so they sit unused in drawer somewhere. Hopefully he fixed any issues he may have been having.

Reactions: mikeysmokes
May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
While I don’t personally own a Bones, I know many who do and there’s almost universal praise for their smoking characteristics. It’s astounding how quickly they color, too. I have an older handmade from Chris Morgan that is wonderful — an Danish-inspired straight bulldog.

Regarding shipping, Chris works hard to ship promptly. He is a bit of a nightowl. I’ve been on Zoom with him a few different times at midnight Central while he’s simultaneously packing orders.

621F1F1D-E26E-4705-9223-FF92FA538B73.jpeg
3164F3FD-2494-4A75-B128-60874796E784.jpeg

mikeysmokes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 22, 2018
Ohio, USA
While I don’t personally own a Bones, I know many who do and there’s almost universal praise for their smoking characteristics. It’s astounding how quickly they color, too. I have an older handmade from Chris Morgan that is wonderful — an Danish-inspired straight bulldog.

Regarding shipping, Chris works hard to ship promptly. He is a bit of a nightowl. I’ve been on Zoom with him a few different times at midnight Central while he’s simultaneously packing orders.

View attachment 200845
View attachment 200846
That is a gorgeous pipe for sure!

mbmoehl

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2022
Metro Detroit
I now have 3, ordered the first last September. I love them. The paneled billiard tends to get a little gurgly, but nothing that a slower cadence, and a pipe cleaner if needed, can't help. The other two are great smokers, especially the Stovepipe. I love that there are new shapes periodically, keeps me checking the site for their arrival. Haven't pulled the trigger on a random gnarly bones yet, but am really tempted. The Stovepipe has a lot of pits, but to me that adds to the character in a good way. Love the concept of the Bones line and will keep buying them as the price is right for me. PXL_20230117_213622882.jpg

Reactions: mikeysmokes and SBC