PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
This is why I like the Mac Baren Vanilla...

MacBarendemo1008.jpg

It has these small flakes or shards scattered within the pouch of tobacco...

MacBarendemo1006.jpg

And, on top of that you've got your Virginia's and Burley's to boot...

MacBarendemo1005.jpg
MacBarendemo1004.jpg

MacBarendemo1007.jpg
MacBarendemo1008.jpg

Absolutely....deeeeeee-lish-ushhhhh...!!!

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Those flakes do look scrumptious and I can't wait to crack my tin open in a couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing.
I've been really impressed with the three Mac Baren blends I've tried (Plumcake, Navy Flake, and HH Matured Virginia) and plan on trying many more as funds allow. However, I think Strongirish's review of Solent Mixture has put it on my next Mac Baren blend to buy.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I have been a fan of a few Mac Baren blends for years. Looks like it is time to try a bunch more.

strongirish

Can't Leave
Aug 20, 2010
Lake Conroe, TX
I have tried almost all their blends and they are all good. I guess I am just a fan of MacBarons in general. I like that they smoke well right out of the tin too.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I really like the Scottish Mixture too. However, I would not try this one:
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?ALPHA=C&TID=2307
(some of the reviews are hilarious)

juozapas

Can't Leave
Aug 18, 2010
Barrie,Ontario,CANADA
This year October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is money bags. Copy this to your status and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not copy, will be without money. I cannot let that person be me.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Nope. Snopes disproves that. Besides a lerechaun told me where to find a crock Unfortunately it was a crock of bull.

puffpuff

Lurker
Mar 19, 2010
I really like Mac Baren.
Navy Flake was my first go-to tobacco, when I wanted a reliable, easy, tasty smoke. Pretty funny, since I picked it based on packaging at a local B&M that had product, but no knowledgeable staff. In fact, I didn't even know what a flake was when I opened the tin. I had to Google how to pack it, and that's how I learned the wonders of the fold and stuff pack method.

From the first to the one I put down 10 min ago, I've always found Navy Flake to be a pleasure to smoke.
I've been working on a tin of Vanilla cream flake since last Sunday. It's good too, but not quite as deep as Navy... It was almost too aromatic upon first opening the tin, but it's mellowed over the week, even with the tin closed, except to grab a couple flakes.
Mac Baren is a friend of mine!

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Im smoking my first bowl of MacBarens Vanilla Flake atm and I must say its fantastic. Definately going into my daily rotation. Also it was my first flake tobacco so was kinda interesting getting it ready to smoke.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Since you all are so crazy over Vanilla Creme I just had to give it a second chance. It was an instant hit with my wife. I liked the taste better this time, definitely smokable.

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
Yes, I too have found MacBaren to be one of the more reliable tobaccos out there. They rarely disappoint.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Yeah and im all excited to cuz i found 1lb of Vanilla Flake for 37.00. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.