Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Linwood Hines. Linwood has been in the business and the hobby for years and is one of the founding members of the Conclave of Richmond Pipe Smokers (CORPS). This show is our fourth in Volume II in our series of “Seven Questions for Seven Experts”. Over the course of seven weeks, we will ask seven prominent pipe collectors the same seven pipe related questions, and see how their answers compare. At the top of the show, for our pipe parts segment, Brian will prove the importance of a pipe’s stem with a tale of two stems.

linwood-hines.jpg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
Hello, Brian, I've been living under a rock (literally) and just discovered your podcast about two months ago. Your show has saved me in so many ways and gives me something to look forward to. I really enjoyed this episode with Linwood Hines. Such a comfortable session to listen to. Thank you for all that you do

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Linwood Hines. Linwood has been in the business and the hobby for years and is one of the founding members of the Conclave of Richmond Pipe Smokers (CORPS). This show is our fourth in Volume II in our series of “Seven Questions for Seven Experts”. Over the course of seven weeks, we will ask seven prominent pipe collectors the same seven pipe related questions, and see how their answers compare. At the top of the show, for our pipe parts segment, Brian will prove the importance of a pipe’s stem with a tale of two stems.

linwood-hines.jpg
Too many clues

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I had a great orange cat, male, very large, looked like a cougar, that I carried on my shoulder because he wouldn't go in the carrier, and he had the same composed and reasoned composure as this Linwood.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I recently bought an estate Radice bent pot, smooth twin bore, with beautiful grain.
I had a great orange cat, male, very large, looked like a cougar, that I carried on my shoulder because he wouldn't go in the carrier, and he had the same composed and reasoned composure as this Linwood.
I feel the same way. If you could only see the animals that I have befriended at work. Linwood was a pleasure to listen to....

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I recently bought an estate Radice bent pot, smooth twin bore, with beautiful grain.

I feel the same way. If you could only see the animals that I have befriended at work. Linwood was a pleasure to listen to

I feel the same way. If you could only see the animals that I have befriended at work. Linwood was a pleasure to listen to....

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
I'm at work rt now, to make a long story short, the tenon on that beautiful Radice broke on me when I was cleaning it after the first smoke. I repaired it myself, thanks to YouTube and the pipe smoking community. Acrylic stems are a must for me, I don't have time to deal with oxidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.