Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Here it is Bubba,

Just a Cell phone picture.

I need to update my online album.

I've added a few pipes since my last posting.
MMCobWarden.jpg

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
The best way to ensure a proper rest is to have enough pipes to allow each one to set for two days after one smoke. While tobacco is still relative inexpensive here in the US, Aquiring enough pipes to do a two day rest can get quite expensive, especially if you dedicate pipes.

Thank God for E-Bay and the skills and equipment to refurbish.
Piperacks_0004_edited-1.jpg

rlrideoutjr

Lurker
May 28, 2010
I have about 30+ pipes, but I have just about 7 that are my favorite smokers...I have them dedicated to location...2 for the car....1 for the porch...1 for the TV room...1 for the bedroom and 2 for "out and about"...now there is no science to it...but it works for me....and most of the time...they all get 1 smoke a day and they all get at least 24 hours rest...the rest of the pipes sit in a beautiful rack that my Father (who is not a pipester) bought me for Christmas...and as soon as I can get a camera...I will start a picture collection for all of my friends here to see...

storm

Lurker
Aug 9, 2010
OK - I get it. I just need one pipe for each day of the year, maybe a few extra for long weekends and other holidays. Until then, I can just throw them in the dishwasher. Very convenient. Top rack, I assume?

Status
Not open for further replies.