PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
baki-valiant-600x355.jpg
baki-valiant2-600x388.jpg

I acquired my first Baki meer a couple of months ago, and I have to say it has provided the greatest smoking pleasure I've had yet in the several years since I took up the pipe. PAD hit hard again when I saw this new one. I tried to resist for several days, and then, as if by fate, I received an e-mail notice of an unadvertised 20% off sale for previous customers. All resistance was futile then of course, so I now am fortunate to have my second Baki.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Beautiful piece! I don't own any meers yet, something I've just never gotten around to trying. I have never found all the artistic carved designs very appealing for smoking purposes. That looks like something more my style right there.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Beautiful Looking Meer !!!!!
Congratulations on a nice find..........

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks guys...this one really grabbed me. Baki is a great carver.
@msandoval858: I agree...I appreciate the elaborate meer sculptures, but don't really find them appealing to own and smoke. I too prefer more traditional, or in this case, freehand, designs.
You can find Bakis here:
http://bestmeerschaums.homestead.com/bakipipes.html

driftstage5

Might Stick Around
Aug 13, 2011
When I clicked on this thread and saw that pipe, my eyes opened up and I said "wow" 8O I checked out Baki's website and the guy has some serious pipe making skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.