PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Flatfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 20, 2022
West Wales
I have been on this site a little while now. In that time I have seen the amazing generosity and kindness of its members.

I would like to publicly thank Ashdigger for giving my (non smoking) hobby the most terrific boost.

Thanks Tim. You are a star.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
I have been on this site a little while now. In that time I have seen the amazing generosity and kindness of its members.

I would like to publicly thank Ashdigger for giving my (non smoking) hobby the most terrific boost.

Yeah that ashdigger is a straight up murder and his weapon of choice: generosity.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013

Read up on Ted Bundy.

Everyone who met him---and survived---agreed he was unusually likeable. A great guy.

Don't take any trips to Vegas and you should be OK.

Screen Shot 2023-09-22 at 8.08.04 PM.png

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
This thread is a great example of why this forum is so interesting and entertaining.

Out of 17 posts so far, in a thread titled Kind People, 10 of them address the subjects of:

murder
killing
assault
serial killers
arson
cannibalism
and organ harvesting

Just goes to show...don't pass over seemingly mundane threads...you never know what you're missing.