PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Just received KB Sakura and loaded a bowl after leaving the bag open for a couple of hours. The tin note is how I would image a fart let by Brobs after he shoved a jar of maraschino cherries up his arse. From what I can perceive about Brobs and how warped he is, this is not such a far fetched concept. Lest I digress however, on with the review.

This is a pleasant blend but the topping covers up the tobacco flavors too much IMHO. Which is why in general, I dislike aromatics. It is more of a cherry floral essence than a heavy cherry topping. There is an evident sweet and sour presence in the background from the VaOr. It burns rather cool and easy for an aromatic. I don't see smoking this often but it is a pleasant change of pace. I think it is a huge improvement on most cherry blends which smell like cherries but taste awful. For how I like it, I'd give it 3 stars at best. Comparing it to other Aromatics, 4 stars. Just to be clear, even as a fervent anti aromatic guy, this is a pleasant blend to smoke. I bought it because I was somewhat desperate to try a KB VaOr blend and on that note, am a bit disappointed. But not sorry I bought it in the least.

I will quit typing at this point so Brobs can head to the local grocery to purchase a case of maraschino cherries.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Just received KB Sakura and loaded a bowl after leaving the bag open for a couple of hours. The tin note is how I would image a fart let by Brobs after he shoved a jar of maraschino cherries up his arse. From what I can perceive about Brobs and how warped he is, this is not such a far fetched concept. Lest I digress however, on with the review.

This is a pleasant blend but the topping covers up the tobacco flavors too much IMHO. Which is why in general, I dislike aromatics. It is more of a cherry floral essence than a heavy cherry topping. There is an evident sweet and sour presence in the background from the VaOr. It burns rather cool and easy for an aromatic. I don't see smoking this often but it is a pleasant change of pace. I think it is a huge improvement on most cherry blends which smell like cherries but taste awful. For how I like it, I'd give it 3 stars at best. Comparing it to other Aromatics, 4 stars. Just to be clear, even as a fervent anti aromatic guy, this is a pleasant blend to smoke. I bought it because I was somewhat desperate to try a KB VaOr blend and on that note, am a bit disappointed. But not sorry I bought it in the least.

I will quit typing at this point so Brobs can head to the local grocery to purchase a case of maraschino cherries.
BROBS ASS CHERRIES WOULD TASTE BETTET THAN THIS

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I like it ok. Not my favorite KBV by any stretch, but a nice enough blend. As advertised it does not remind one of a “cherry aro” at all, topping is quite light by my taste. And is a tart flavor, which compliments the orientals. Wouldn’t make any comparison to lakelands at all either, but I get why one would, lakeland freaks may dig it, but this tobacco is much milder than most lakelands in both body and taste.

Certainly not white owl bad, but not a mind blower either. Also wouldn’t draw any comparison to exotic passion you weirdo. Lighter topping and completely different. Also not as good.

What I have noticed is that if pushed at all, this blend turns into hot steam in no time flat. Must be sipped slowly for sure, pushed even a little it goes flavorless and ashy quicker than you can say “ @BROBS is tongue blind”

I’d go 3/4

• Haha
Reactions: trubka2
Status
Not open for further replies.