PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
As my cellar is almost in shape, I am starting to focus less on TAD and more on PAD. After seeing Kashmir's Rolando Negoita reverse calabash I was anxious to try one. I looked at the Radice ones but they were always sold out and, in any event, they are a little short for my personal preference (I find that 5 inches is about as low as I will go). So I commissioned one from Rolando. He sent me photos, which are below.
Specs:

weight : 1.8 oz

length: 5 1/2"

bowl depth : 1.484"

bowl diameter: 0.805"
130401_zps5bc65c12.jpg

Rolando was fantastic to work with. I can't say enough positive things about my experience with this commission.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Wow! Thanks peck. After being booted out of two pipe forums, its always nice to hear something positive. LOL. Enjoy your Conducta. It's a beauty. Like you I also greatly enjoyed my interaction with Rolando Negoita. Let us know how she smokes.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have known Kashmir from other forums and he always tells it like it is, some people just cannot handle it. He is definitely one of the good guys.
Peck, that is outstanding looking. Another great addition. Congrats.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Thanks cigrmaster!

Funny, they still won't let me back in. LOL.

Peck - you're on a roll, what with the commissioned Negoita and all the JT Cookes. Would love to see a photo of your racked collection sometime. Very impressive.

May 31, 2012
I have known Kashmir from other forums and he always tells it like it is, some people just cannot handle it. He is definitely one of the good guys.
Hear! Hear!
kashmir is quite the philosopher also, opening new thought paradigms which sometimes may cause controversy, but such exchanges are true dialogue and a very welcome stimulant to inject some good discussions about intense topics.
3 cheers!

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Thanks gents. Not to steal the thunder of peck's great Negoita thread. But, actually I have all these beautiful commemorative SF Zippo lighters, and, well, one gets nostalgic at times. Cheers,

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks guys.
I lurk at SF on ocassion but am not a member there. There never seems to be a whole lot going on there, at least from what I can see. I think this is a much better forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.