PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Alright so I just closed on the largest deal I will probably ever have in my life!! That is why I have been off line for the last few weeks. We are adding 250% more rooms to the hotel I work at, including 6 new restaurants, a new indoor and outdoor pool, and adding a convention center. I have spent the last three weeks working on the final details and getting everything finalized! We are going to break ground at the end of this summer, and I couldn't be happier! (Too bad that my GM will take 100% credit on this).... To celebrate I decided to buy myself a new Peterson.... What do you think?
pipes-cigars-tobacco_2159_240313860

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Well done bubba. Great looking pipe and the hotel seems to be expanding quite well.

jasongone

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 23, 2011
nothing better than celebrating your own good work with a self-gift. congrats all around.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Congrats Bubba!! Let us know how she smokes.... although we know it will not be bad since its a Peterson!!! LOL

nathaniel

Jan 4, 2011
Good stuff... I personally love the banded shanks. Been looking for a straight silver banded that suits my tastes.

bowhatchie

Sep 27, 2010
Allow me to add my congrats As well.. both on the success of the "deal" as well as the pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.