PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Saugeen

Lurker
Jan 15, 2021
Flesherton, Ontario Canada
I bought my first Boswell pipe a couple months ago. I absolutely love it. You need to be online and signed in right at 8pm on Monday. You also need fast fingers. It took me three weeks of trying as the pipes I was trying to buy would be sniped before I got my info typed in. I’m in Ontario, about 7 hours away, and am planning a weekend trip to Alexandria as soon as we’re allowed to move freely again...hopefully by this fall.

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
I bought my first Boswell pipe a couple months ago. I absolutely love it. You need to be online and signed in right at 8pm on Monday. You also need fast fingers. It took me three weeks of trying as the pipes I was trying to buy would be sniped before I got my info typed in. I’m in Ontario, about 7 hours away, and am planning a weekend trip to Alexandria as soon as we’re allowed to move freely again...hopefully by this fall.
There's always some available in person. 7 Hours isn't bad at all and it's great to see what they have on the wall.

GCW

Can't Leave
Nov 17, 2019
Seattle
Love Boswell's blends and that family is good people. Has anyone tried their new english blend "Military Force"?

motie2

Lurker
Mar 31, 2015
30 minutes west of Manhattan
I've smoked aromatics, both drugstore brands and tobacconist's offerings since 1964, along with frequent ventures into English blends.

Recently, I've discovered Boswell's Aromatics. I've tried their Aromatic Sampler:

Boswell's Best VANILLA
Piper's Pleasure CHOCOLATE VANILLA COFFEE
Raspberry Cream RASPBERRY
Pennsylvania Dutch Treat CHERRY CHOCOLATE
No Bite DeLite CARAMEL BRANDY COFFEE
Blend 35 NOUGAT VANILLA
Sweet & Mild TOASTED CHERRY
Cherry Smash CHERRY

While I like some of them (the first four) better than others, all were eminently smokeable.
Side note: Boswell's Best tastes to me like a more refined version of 1-Q

The only Boswell aromatic i have found objectionable is Rum River: not a trace of rum, taste or smell.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and OSOBUCO