PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
What We Do In The Shadows (which is bloody hilarious) has a main character, Laszlo, who holds a pipe sometimes in the show. Very much a prop as it’s always an unsmoked basket pipe which is why I never take pics of it and post em here.

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
What We Do In The Shadows (which is bloody hilarious) has a main character, Laszlo, who holds a pipe sometimes in the show. Very much a prop as it’s always an unsmoked basket pipe which is why I never take pics of it and post em here.
That show cracks me up. And It's one of the few shows where I don't skip the intro because I like the theme song.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Not very surprising to me. They let Stephen A Smith use a cigar as a prop all the time on First Take and Shannon Sharpe has done it countless times as well with black and milds. I would’ve been SHOCKED however if it was lit.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
That show cracks me up. And It's one of the few shows where I don't skip the intro because I like the theme song.
The movie and show are both incredible. Every time I think they couldn't possibly do anything more with the premise, they take it in another wacky direction and have me on the floor with laughter. 😁

Reactions: yanoJL