PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
So my brother and his colleagues are heading to Chicago next week for a work conference and i shamelessly begged them they offered to pick up a tin each to bring back to New Zealand as their duty free allowance.

I suggested they go check out Iwan Ries, as none of them would have stepped foot in a tobacconist before and they would all enjoy a serendipitous stogie.

however, I want to contact the team to enquire about a few things they may have in stock but not on the website.

does anyone have their email address? I can only see a fax or phone number listed on their contact page. (Or is that just how they roll in the Chi)

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
So my brother and his colleagues are heading to Chicago next week for a work conference and i shamelessly begged them they offered to pick up a tin each to bring back to New Zealand as their duty free allowance.

I suggested they go check out Iwan Ries, as none of them would have stepped foot in a tobacconist before and they would all enjoy a serendipitous stogie.

however, I want to contact the team to enquire about a few things they may have in stock but not on the website.

does anyone have their email address? I can only see a fax or phone number listed on their contact page. (Or is that just how they roll in the Chi)
Or try iwanries@outlook.com

If you sign up for Iwan Ries email updates on their website, you'll receive an email from the above email address.

Reactions: Ahi Ka