PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
Ha TopD, the hippies would cringe sorely at your mispelling of Haight-Ashbury :rofl:
Good to hear from someone who is familiar with my area of California. brewshooter and bbauer live here/have family here as well.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I'm in the SF Bay area also. San Jose, about as south as you can go and still be in San Jose. I'll admit it Z that I did cringe at the misspelling of Haight. :) My wifes parents both grew up in SF. We have lots of family in SF. Family functions are about the only reason we go there any more. Mostly new years dinners and red egg parties. I use to fish the bay a long time ago but life is busy now. Just fish for bass in the foot hills. Fishing and smoking a pipe Just go together. :puffy:

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Hmm, my Brother-in-Law travels to Saudi Arabia quite a bit...maybe I can convince him to take up the pipe and visit ya !
Your Brother-in-Law are welcome, I'll be very glad to meet him and have a bowl and chat together, just PM me the appointment time and I will arrange everything.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
There's a few of us in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. @cajunguy, I've got family around both baton rouge & n'awlins...next time I get out there I'll let ya know.

jameral

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
I'll chime in from the SF Bay Area also. I'm in San Mateo just north of San Jose where Buster is at.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Flyfishn....that sounds good. If you're going to be doing any fishing ( no pun intended ) in Ship Creek under the bridge in Anchorage, it's a 20 minute walk from me :puffy:

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Monticello Indiana here

ibrvresort_photos_07.jpg

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
anybody going to Mill Valley's Telford's next Thursday 4Apr for the Golden Gate PC? Or is anyone up to a visit to Berkeley's Piedmont Tobacconist that Saturday?
hp

les

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I live in Capac Michigan. It's about 1 and a half hours from Detroit, an hour from Flint. I go to Pauls pipe shop in Flint. I need to pay them a visit. Its been too long since I've been there

Status
Not open for further replies.