PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith40

Lurker
Apr 25, 2011
OH COME ON!!!! I can't even get my head around this ignorance. But thanks for the read. I do have to keep myself informed. Even if it's stupidity on behalf of the FDA.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Words escape me.
Freedom in America apparently means the freedom to do whatever you can get away with.
Deplorable.
*And not all tobacco has flavourings added. Some blends are 100% tobacco. Water and Sugar obviously don't count. Vanilla bean... that's another story.*

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I would like to ask Mr. Wortzel if Lane has relabeled any RYO cigarette tobacco as "Pipe Tobacco", and what his opinion of that practice is.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
If these shit heads would save all the money they spend trying to over regulate something that is legal we could put it towards our deficit. One of the major reasons so much is getting passed against the tobacco industry is that its one of the few things all this ass holes can agree on but cant get anything important passed what a bunch of jerks. Just about all crimes and and a large portion of accidents can be connected to alcohol consumption but they leave that alone go figure.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
I hate to say this (and sadly I seem to say it more and more) "This 200+ year old experiment has failed. Please turn off the lights on your way out..." I hope we don't lose the right to this wonderful pleasure of ours any time soon.

hnryclay

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2012
It will not pass this time.... In a republic we deserve our government, it is every citizens fault for contributing to the poor education, of our youth, the decline of civic responsibility, and the poor condition of our national leaders.

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
I'm going to vote for people that will not let this nonsense pass but I want to do more. This Padre has had enough! All I need is someone to point me in the general direction. :x

seakayak

Sep 21, 2010
If nothing changes, nothing changes. The past three years in this country have been especially hostile to our rights as pipe smokers and gun owners. I join with all you gentlemen who are calling for a fundamental change in the "we know best" mentality that has taken over both political parties at virtually every level. Speak up, guys. Things are clearly out of hand and the time is here for We The People to take this country back.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
images
Have no fear there is always Mexico where we get all our other illegal substances from . Or we could all write our respective politicians and get a computer generated response and pleas for election donations . Oh wait we already tried that .

frtimmyd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 13, 2011
Or we could all write our respective politicians and get a computer generated response and pleas for election donations . Oh wait we already tried that .
But that seems just so cynical and defeatist. Certainly there must be more. How do these other special interest groups get a hearing?

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
Very large political contributions for which in turn they are given grants for research or over funded construction projects .Congressional records are loaded with information .Treason anyone ! There are many wise men in power ,unfortunately there is very little wisdom . OK Iam done and shall refrain from futher comments for at least three months . 8)

terry

Oct 7, 2011
Think we are being setup to raise taxes on any form of tobacco at a very costly price?

aussielass

Oct 18, 2011
How do these other special interest groups get a hearing?
Well, the other "special interest groups", I'm guessing, aren't fighting to save their vile, filthy, putrid, cancer causing, tax $'s expensive, addiction, namely, their SMOKING habit.
Nooo, they're fighting to (save) trees, forests, animals, be that chickens, pigs, steeplechasing horses, whales, create nudist beaches, their houses against banks, keep those looney Baptists away from troops' funerals and expressing homophobia, gay rights, transgender rights, getting murderers off death row, create more parks and playgrounds, prevent squalor & poverty in ghettos, and just about anything else you can think of that does not involve the "hobby" of smoking (I always struggle with those 2 words "smoking" and "hobby" in the same sentence).

Status
Not open for further replies.