PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
A few thoughts:

1) That'd be some of the most interesting insurance paperwork an agent would ever deal with.
2) I like how the second car shows up after all that. As if to say, "Thank you sir, may we have another, please?"
3) At least the rhino didn't attempt to mate with the inhabitants of the car. At least not that we know of--who knows what delightful adventures took place once the stop button was pressed!
4) Humans are the pinnacle of intelligence, Universe-wide. There can be no debate.
5) In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, "You know, a lot of those scratches will buff right out..."

😍

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
If an American Bison and an M-1 Abrams tank had a baby, pretty much.

Things used to be spicer, though.

Rhino next to an African elephant:

Screen Shot 2023-12-26 at 9.17.30 PM.png

African elephant next to one a' them dinosaur thangs:

Screen Shot 2023-12-26 at 9.14.19 PM.png

Reactions: Servant King

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
If an American Bison and an M-1 Abrams tank had a baby, pretty much.

Things used to be spicer, though.

Rhino next to an African elephant:

View attachment 274137

African elephant next to one a' them dinosaur thangs:

View attachment 274138
What's that little black lifeform in between the elephant and the dinosaur? And why isn't he smoking his pipe, seeing as he's about to get stepped on? Might as well enjoy those last few moments as much as possible...

Reactions: Elric and yanoJL

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It looked like both vehicles were "official" in some way, painted the same.

I still wince at the thought of being tossed about by a pissed off rhino. Not much of a car, though. A Rolls, with its mass, might have been more comfortable.

Reactions: Elric

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
The zebra cars were probably "self drive safari" cars. A guide leads a group of tourists to the critters, then turns 'em loose to take pics and etc. The concept has become quite popular. (You get the freedom, they get free labor.)

Reactions: yanoJL

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
The zebra cars were probably "self drive safari" cars. A guide leads a group of tourists to the critters, then turns 'em loose to take pics and etc. The concept has become quite popular. (You get the freedom, they get free labor.)

There's one of those drives through zoo parks in Florida that we visited when I was a kid. Lion Country Safari. As I recall, you could use one of their cars; like if you had a convertible they would rent you a different car to drive through the park.