PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitespot

Lurker
Mar 19, 2013
Hey y'all! I was browsing the podcasts on my podcast app(RSS Radio), and came across this show. I love it! I've been smoking a pipe since my sophomore year in college (1991), and the last few years I had been smoking more cigars than my pipes, but my first love never really went away. My recent discovery of this show and site has rekindled my passion for the briar. I used to be a part of a pipe club here in Atlanta, and was really involved with the hobby up until about 2005. Then my business, marriage, son, etc. carried me away from keeping up with the in and outs of the latest with the hobby. I was still smoking my pipes, just not as involved in buying/selling pipes and tobaccos. I've now downloaded all 26 episodes and am currently getting caught up. I am in the process of listing a bunch of my pipes on ebay in order to buy a bunch more! I'm looking forward to enjoying many a bowl listening to the show and following the forums! Happy smoking y'all!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Thanks for listening to the show, joining the site and posting up WhiteSpot!
We have a ton of excellent articles waiting for you along with great conversation and camaraderie here in the forums.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Welcome, Whitespot
This is a great place to learn and share your experiences with others who are also into this complex and entertaining hobby.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Welcome. It is impressive how many episodes have aired. I still have a few left to down load and listen to myself. I love listening to the show while I'm driving around town. Enjoy and welcome back to the pipe world

Status
Not open for further replies.