PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Thanks to embers I contacted Missouri Meerschaum about getting some of their pipes with a natural finish.

Marilyn over there replied and let me know they don't post certain pipes as it takes the right kind of cobs to make them right and they don't always have the cobs they need. That right there tells me they have a good quality control process and level of standard for their products.

She also told me they did happen to have the right cobs at the moment and to put that I wanted a natural finish in the comments section when ordering. Last night I order 3 each of their Apple Diplomat, Diplomat 5th Avenue, and General with straight bits. I missed putting the note in the comments section so I sent an email to Marilyn last night asking for 2 each to be natural finish and 1 each polished.

I received a reply this morning from Marilyn that they were able to accommodate request and my order has been shipped!

I have to say it has been my experience that not very many places would actually check their emails so promptly and put forth the effort like they did so a big thank you goes out to Marilyn and the staff at Missouri Meerschaum. I highly recommend them to all here.

Status
Not open for further replies.