PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2017
Denmark
One flat 32” smart TV in living room, connected to the wifi, hifi and to an antenna in the attic, for the few remaining non-commercial free public national tv stations. We have never watched much TV.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
One. A bigish flat screen Vizio that Deb watches reality shows on. Until Survivor actually feeds someone to the sharks I won't watch them.

• Haha
Reactions: scloyd

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho
We have a 75" in the living room, a 32" in the bedroom, a 55" downstairs in the family room and a 42" in the gazebo. I enjoy watching history (mostly military) in the gazebo while I smoke.
Oh yes, we also have a 32" in the RV.

Spa32

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2019
Wisconsin, USA
We have 3. A 58" Samsung Plasma in the living room, a 40" Dynex LCD in the basement and a 19" Insignia in my smoking room.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
We bailed on TV when they switched from the CRT to the digital panels. After 7 years of no viewing, or so, we got a 32" "smart" tv.

Our viewing now is PBS and Netflix. I can't remember the last time I saw a commercial. Well, except for youtube...

Reactions: danish

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
3 in our house but we only use 2 (The third one is in front of the exercise bike).

We get plenty of screen free time at our cabins though. It’s always refreshing. No electricity, no running water, no people to be found. Those escapes always make me wonder why the hell the world went and got in such a big damn hurry.

AlabamaDan

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2019
Alabama
Uh too many now that I count. Six we regularly use, pretty much every room except kid rooms. I have an old one in my shop that I’m going to hook up. Let’s you walk around the house on Saturdays and never miss a college football down. ?

Reactions: Idahojoe

AlabamaDan

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2019
Alabama
3 in our house but we only use 2 (The third one is in front of the exercise bike).

We get plenty of screen free time at our cabins though. It’s always refreshing. No electricity, no running water, no people to be found. Those escapes always make me wonder why the hell the world went and got in such a big damn hurry.

I dream of such a place. Is that a the hunting cabin we mentioned in another thread? I’d love to see more on that.

Idahojoe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 30, 2019
Wilder, Idaho

I have access to a similar place. My wife's brother owns a large sheep ranch and has a sizable cabin high in the mountains about 2 hours from my home. Just like yours, it has no electricity or running water, no cell service and there's not another domicile for 25 miles.
I go there as often as I can.

Reactions: burleyboy

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I dream of such a place. Is that a the hunting cabin we mentioned in another thread? I’d love to see more on that.
Ask and you shall receive!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
I have access to a similar place. My wife's brother owns a large sheep ranch and has a sizable cabin high in the mountains about 2 hours from my home. Just like yours, it has no electricity or running water, no cell service and there's not another domicile for 25 miles.
I go there as often as I can.
Sounds awesome! Whenever I'm at my cabin I never want to go home. And whenever I'm home I'm always counting the days until I can go back to the cabin.

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
One 55” in the living room of our small condo. I have cable but I really only use it as a Blue Jays game device. I am enjoying the NFL playoffs this weekend, and I did watch a lot this regular season for the first time since I used to play in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.