PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
...just made a purchase on their black Friday sale. Would have saved a bit if I'd waited till the current sale. Rats. So it goes.

Reactions: Rockyrepose
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
I’m trying to be good. I came a gnat’s ass away from pulling the trigger on another Savinelli during the Black Friday sale, but I behaved myself. I did spend more last month on tobacco than I usually do though. D&R panic purchases and then a sale on C&D? Yeah... ?‍♂️

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I had about 20 cigars selected but I thought better of it. My humidors are both full and I really cant justify the cost of good cigars anymore. I have gone through this thought cycle before and it lasted for a few years. Eventually I'll make a big enough dent in my humidors and restock but probably not until next summer. Until then I'll happily enjoy some cost effective pipe tobacco.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
I ended up getting a selection of various cigars. Two different Aladino I hadn't tried, a Connecticut Robusto and Rothschild Habano Vintage Selection. Then I purchased a few that I like for restock, the El Güegüense and some L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp. I was pretty pleased with the price at checkout.

Reactions: tbradsim1

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I had about 20 cigars selected but I thought better of it. My humidors are both full and I really cant justify the cost of good cigars anymore. I have gone through this thought cycle before and it lasted for a few years. Eventually I'll make a big enough dent in my humidors and restock but probably not until next summer. Until then I'll happily enjoy some cost effective pipe tobacco.

Yeah, me too. SP had discounted cigars, and I was tempted to buy a bunch of Padrons.,, I don’t need anymore cigars. ?

Reactions: seanv
Status
Not open for further replies.