PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

melahn52

Lurker
Sep 21, 2010
I was using the iPhone Pipe Tool add to inventory my tobacco cellar. I came across three unopened tins that are a mystery, and I was hoping for some help to further identify them. First is a 100g tin, London Blend, the brand is Timm, imported by CAO, no date, but probably from 1999. The next is a 50g tin of Syrian Reserve Limited Vintage, the brand is Levin Pipes, dated 011293, and the last is a 50g tin of Sophisticate the brand is Levin Pipes, dated 1192.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi Melahn52! and welcome to the forums.
It sounds like you've got the tins identified. What more information are you looking for?

(I don't use iPhone Apps, so I don't know where you're going with this.)

melahn52

Lurker
Sep 21, 2010
excav8tor-Many thanks for the link to the Levin Pipes page. Lots of good info on the Levin Pipes tins.
I misspoke when asking to identify them, as I clearly know what they are. Rather, I was hoping someone might have smoked these tobaccos, and could offer their impressions. Failing that, it may fall upon me to try them out and give my review. BTW, if anyone is unconvinced of the benefit of the iPhone Pipe Tool app, I think it is genius. I finally have a simple way to inventory my cellar. You can even email the inventory, should you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.