PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
I lost my pipemaster tamper and can't find one for sale. No they are not the same as the old boy ones...

I have emailed the company 3 times over the last 10 months with no reply. Guess they don't answer consumers.

Anyone know where I could find one? Do you have a broken lighter and want to sell me the tamper?

Any help is appreciated!

Reactions: BROBS

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
"Did you email Cory at Arango?"
Yes but it was just yesterday or the day before so he may not have seen the email yet.

I also tried a few places that sell the old boy tampers with no luck. Hopefully Cory comes through. I will keep you updated

Reactions: kwg116

Briar Baron

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2016
Sydney
I was on a site recently that had spares for less than $10 from memory, several different colours also. I think it was smoking pipes but it was one the the large etailers for sure.

Reactions: shanez and BROBS

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
I checked all major and minor places. They only sell old boys. No help from Cory at Arango either? Its disappointing that they leave you high and dry and have no customer service. This was my 3ed and now last IM Corona. Guess I will be finding another company, Maybe its time to switch to a Kiribi?

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I hope you find what you need, and not to make light of your situation, but this reminds me of the time I lost the toothpick out of my Swiss army knife.

Hopefully IM Corona went the same route and realized that people will lose these things and started offering replacements.

Peter Peachfuzz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2019
Central Ohio
I checked all major and minor places. They only sell old boys. No help from Cory at Arango either? Its disappointing that they leave you high and dry and have no customer service. This was my 3ed and now last IM Corona. Guess I will be finding another company, Maybe its time to switch to a Kiribi?

No help or no reply?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Ok I will come clean. I have 8 Pipemasters and I have 3 or 4 tampers already gone. I was hopping the bigger size might keep it more difficult to lose. I have issues with losing more than just that,

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
I hope you find a place to buy them. I have a few that need replacing.

If you go to Harris's house and do an exhaustive search, you'll find many hidden away in his furniture, pockets, etc.. I was there one day and Harris's was giving me all kinds of crap because I was not utilizing the Pipe Master tamper. Fifteen minutes later, he couldn't find his. Of course, I didn't laugh or give him any crap about that.

Peter Peachfuzz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2019
Central Ohio
Per Smoking Pipes customer service a couple of hours ago..

I can special order one from Arango. I just need to know which PipeMaster it is.
The cost will be 12.00 to you, plus sales tax. And no need to pay now. I'll invoice it once I have it and contact you then.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Kaye

Customer Service
Smokingpipes.com
(888) 366-0345

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
If you go to Harris's house and do an exhaustive search, you'll find many hidden away in his furniture, pockets, etc.. I was there one day and Harris's was giving me all kinds of crap because I was not utilizing the Pipe Master tamper. Fifteen minutes later, he couldn't find his. Of course, I didn't laugh or give him any crap about that.
Haha

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Per Smoking Pipes customer service a couple of hours ago..

I can special order one from Arango. I just need to know which PipeMaster it is.
The cost will be 12.00 to you, plus sales tax. And no need to pay now. I'll invoice it once I have it and contact you then.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Kaye

Customer Service
Smokingpipes.com
(888) 366-0345
Awesome. I had emailed them back when I had made this thread and at that time, they said they couldn't help. I did just email them and looks like Kaye is more helpful than the previous customer service rep.
Kaye to the rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.