PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ziv

Lurker
Sep 19, 2024
South Florida
Hello from South Florida.
I used to smoke a pipe, very casually, 15 years ago, but had to quit. Picked up the hobby again about a month ago, this time putting in more research and trying to understand what I'm doing.
I've only used corn cobs and tried a few blends so far, still working on figuring out what I like.
Very happy to find this forum which is still active, despite the age of web 2.0 and social networks!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Where in NC are you? There's a good chance I will be moving to Raleigh area next year. Are there any pipe clubs/stores over there?
I'm 30 minutes east of Raleigh just outside of Clayton. My office is in downtown Raleigh. The pipe club (TAPS) ceased to exist during covid. Pipes by George is our local B&M and a true gem. Let me know when you make it up this way and we'll smoke a bowl.

Reactions: /Adam\ and ziv

ziv

Lurker
Sep 19, 2024
South Florida
I'm 30 minutes east of Raleigh just outside of Clayton. My office is in downtown Raleigh. The pipe club (TAPS) ceased to exist during covid. Pipes by George is our local B&M and a true gem. Let me know when you make it up this way and we'll smoke a bowl.
Sounds good, thanks!

Reactions: FurCoat