PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why: It will save time for others as to where you live when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts, and for you in not having to reply to inquiries. .
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Hello all,

Name is Tom and I'm from The Old Dominion otherwise known as the Commonwealth of Virginia. The wife along with two cats and I live amongst several US Civil War Battlefields including Chancellorsville, The Wilderness, and Spotsylvania Courthouse.

Still trying to find the "it" tobacco for me so I have several tins of different types right now but Escudo, Kramer's Father Dempsey, Presbyterian are some I enjoy. For pipes nothing really special, I do have a made in England GDB Bulldog and one I picked up from Germany with Kings gate and 23 on the shank, and a bone stem. I also have a few cobbs.

Basically a noob only been trying to smoke a pipe for about a year and still floundering at that.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!