PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JTH1991

Lurker
Aug 8, 2024
Hey! I'm Justin, 33 and I'm from a small town about 40 minutes outside of Knoxville. After living a sheltered (but blessed) life as a kid, I grew into a people pleasing adult and I'm currently on my journey of crawling out of my shell and learning / trying new things and experiences. Brand spanking new to pipes and smoking in general and I look forward to learning!

bpinkstaff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 2, 2024
Rockton, il
Welcome form Rockton Illinois! You will find a ton of information here and some great advice. Take your time smoke slow and enjoy the relaxation!

Reactions: JTH1991

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Left Coast of the U.S.!

Please
put your location in your Profile!
Why: It will save time for others when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc.
How: Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Reactions: RPK

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Welcome! Let us know if you have any specific questions that you aren't finding information about and I'm sure someone will be able to help. Regarding coming out of your shell, I'd say you're getting a head start. This from someone who's also coming out of his shell except over a decade later than you.