PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

HyggePipeDen

Lurker
Nov 25, 2023
Belgium
Well actually I live in Belgium, but I'll forever be Danish
I'm among the new generation of pipe smokers, 22 years of age, and have been smoking for a year
Pipe smoking has really helped me deal with autism, to sit down and really figure out how to play with the cards I've been dealt, pipe smoking, for me, is a wonderful tool to help with all the things that are just hard to understand.
So far I own 3 pipes, the first one was a cheap pipe I got from a starter set. My 2 'real' pipes are both gifts from my loving girlfriend, a Peterson Barrel, and recently a Peterson Milverton.
So far I've got 12 tobaccos jarred in my cupboard, amongst those I enjoy Peterson De Luxe Navy Rolls, C&D Autumn Evening, C&D Haunted Bookshop, and Erinmore Flake, the most.
In fact, I wrote a poem about Erinmore Flake, maybe I'll post it on the YTPC one day
Being as young as I am, I gotta say I'm not used to the whole forum format here, I've seen it a couple of times before, but haven't actively used any, so I'm excited to see how it turns out!
Anyhow, that's me! Hope you are all doing well!

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
Well actually I live in Belgium, but I'll forever be Danish
I'm among the new generation of pipe smokers, 22 years of age, and have been smoking for a year
Pipe smoking has really helped me deal with autism, to sit down and really figure out how to play with the cards I've been dealt, pipe smoking, for me, is a wonderful tool to help with all the things that are just hard to understand.
So far I own 3 pipes, the first one was a cheap pipe I got from a starter set. My 2 'real' pipes are both gifts from my loving girlfriend, a Peterson Barrel, and recently a Peterson Milverton.
So far I've got 12 tobaccos jarred in my cupboard, amongst those I enjoy Peterson De Luxe Navy Rolls, C&D Autumn Evening, C&D Haunted Bookshop, and Erinmore Flake, the most.
In fact, I wrote a poem about Erinmore Flake, maybe I'll post it on the YTPC one day
Being as young as I am, I gotta say I'm not used to the whole forum format here, I've seen it a couple of times before, but haven't actively used any, so I'm excited to see how it turns out!
Anyhow, that's me! Hope you are all doing well!
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: HyggePipeDen

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
Hi and welcome from Central England, the Peterson Barrel is my favourite small pipe, I have three in my collection, just put one down a few minutes ago. I was much younger than you when I started over 50 years ago. puffy

Reactions: HyggePipeDen
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
My family lineage started in Namur Belgium, and moved on to Door County Wisconsin (Brussels). They say that the land is very similar to Belgium. Below is a photo of the road to the Washington Island Ferry which is typical for the area.

winding road.jpg

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
is a wonderful tool to help with all the things that are just hard to understand.
My 2 'real' pipes are both gifts from my loving girlfriend, a Peterson Barrel, and recently a Peterson Milverton.
I have lived a long life and I can tell you that when you are old and grey you will still not understand most things in life. The main thing to remember is to not sweat the small stuff and it is all small stuff. If you have a girlfriend that gives you Peterson pipes I think you really need to keep her. Welcome aboard. You now have friends from all over the world.