PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Hello-
I found your forum here listening to the podcast. I found the podcast after watching a YouTube of the host, Brian doing a Brigham trunk show in Florida randomly. I’m from Meriden, Ct specifically. I’m 39 yrs old, husband and father of 3 boys. Also, a member of the local Baptist church where my boys attend school. I am a commercial truck driver by trade, that works as a garbage man.

I’ve been smoking a pipe for 25 yrs, give or take a few months. I mostly prefer rich, bold tobacco blends with high nicotine content. Favorite brands are C&D, MacBaren, Sutliff and the Peterson family. I mostly prefer group 3-4 long shanked, straight briars. My collection includes Peterson, Savinelli, Briarworks and Comoys to name a few. (A few Brighams as well since I’ve been listening to that podcast, lol) I’ve been a regular member on Brothers of Briar for about 8 yrs now, and hope to be enriched by the fellowship here as well. I look forward to meeting you all.
Hello Brother fellow Baptist here from Alabama. Welcome and Merry Christmas Christ has come!!

Reactions: J-Evverrett
Status
Not open for further replies.