Hello and good day from a both a new member, and pipe smoker!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Estate Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
12 Fresh Jacono Pipes
2 Fresh Silver Gray Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfire

Lurker
Feb 28, 2014
Lancaster PA
So I wanted to stop in and say hello from a new member. I am also only a few months new to pipe smoking, but just like anything I take up, I have jumped in with all I've got haha. I have purchased everything from no-name briars to $400 140 year old meerschaums in the last few months. I'm looking forward to getting into refurbishing some old estate pipes myself, and also aging my own tobacco. I hope I learn a lot here and from everything I've read, that shouldn't be an issue.

Cheers!

Adam

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome to the forums Adam, Im still pretty new myself, but I have no doubt you will find all the information you need here.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Welcome to the group and pipe smoking. I will pass out my standard advice - smoke the best tobacco you can afford,in the best pipes you can afford. It will enhance your smoking experience. (Looks like you are off to a good start.) :puffy:

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
Welcome to the forums! Interested in refurbishing pipes? Check out the blog from our very own Steve Laug. https://rebornpipes.wordpress.com/

av8scuba

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2013
Mid-Missouri
Welcome, and remember that pipe smoking is supposed to be for YOUR enjoyment. Do things YOUR way if you like it, and ask any and all questions. We're all still learning. :)
Happy puffing! :puffy:

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Welcome, Adam
You sound like my kind of guy. I just don't put my toe in, I jump in all the way, for good or not
Hang around the forum and you will discover amazing things and techniques for your new 'all in' hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.