PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrhooker93

Might Stick Around
Oct 11, 2011
I have tried quite a few of the non-aro's they produce and they are all excellent! The only Aromatic I have tried is Classic Burley Kake and it is a good, straightforward aromatic. I imagine the blends you purchased will be excellent aro's considering the other wonderful blends they produce.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
I've had the Latham Circle and found it ok. It left my wanting something more. But not a bad smoke at all. My personal favorite has to be the Hearth & Home Marquee Black House. If anyone remembers the old Balkan Sobranie Black Label and have tried it. I find Black House very similar.

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
I got a sample of Egg Nog back around Christmas time. It's good, but I wouldn't order it. Not my thing. Like straight forward blends. It is a good smoke for after dinner when you want something sweet. It kind of reminds me of eating a warm sugar cookie. Now don't get me wrong. It's not syrupy sweet at all. Very mild with just a hit of sweetness to it. That's just my take.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I have to say that you need to try Magnum Opus if you liked Black House. To me they are both fantastic. I think Magnum Opus has some more complexity to it than Black House.

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
I picked up some Grandma's Kitchen as part of an H&H sampler - but to be honest, I think I'm enjoying the English blends in their line better than the aromatics, with the exception of Vermont Meat Candy. Keep in mind, though, that I'm a very occasional smoker, and I've only managed to smoke a single bowl of each of the 6 samples so far - not enough for a fair comparison. The Grandma's Kitchen bowl was okay - better than the Very Berry, not quite as tasty as the Vermont Meat Candy. I'm starting to take notes, though, so once I've got more data I can make a more educated review.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
I'm a huge fan of the H&H blends that I've had, particularly of Anniversary Kake and Angler's Dream.
And isn't it cool that Russ is on the forums and participates in discussions / answers questions regarding his blends?

Status
Not open for further replies.