PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Because of the lemons I smoked something lemon-ish in a parkade disguised as a garage. Then a guy who said he was the parkade's landlord showed up and said that if I wanted to smoke in the parkade, I had to pay him a one time fee of $500.00.

I told him both he and his mother were ugly and locked myself inside the car and continued taking hits off the kiseru. He sat down to wait but I'm good for another 6 hours.

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Are we certain that 'kizami' is not Japanese for weed and a kiseru is not really a hash pipe?

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Because of the lemons I smoked something lemon-ish in a parkade disguised as a garage. Then a guy who said he was the parkade's landlord showed up and said that if I wanted to smoke in the parkade, I had to pay him a one time fee of $500.00.

I told him both he and his mother were ugly and locked myself inside the car and continued taking hits off the kiseru. He sat down to wait but I'm good for another 6 hours.
"6 hours"??? Shit man, that's some really good, err, kizami you got there. :eek:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
In England parking lots are called car parks. I made three loops around the Canterbury's beltway, a small circle around the town, trying to figure out how to get off to get to the car park. We actually achieved that, and our rustic hotel room had a window looking directly out on the cathedral. Not too much street parking or garage parking. No time to smoke a kiseru.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
The first time I ever saw one, I wondered if it originated as an opium smoker's pipe.
probably more of a twins situation then parental. Opium was introduced into the orient at least on a wide scale about the same time tobacco was. Though a kiseru would be a far from ideal opium pipe. Not to get into too much detail but opium is ruined by too much heat and kiseru would probably heat it to that point even with a lamp. And also it wouldn't work as well for making Yen Pox (a tea made from the clogged up pipe, that is super strong but has regularly been described as tasting like dog vomit if the dog ate rancid garbage [best illustration of extreme addiction I can think of]).

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
@anotherbob as the writers at MAD Magazine used to put it: YEEEECCCHHHHH ! ! ! ! !
About ten years ago I was looking through my old magazines which included Mad magazines from when I was a kid and some older (comic book stores have some cool old stuff sometimes), and while looking through them I got a real sense of how my sense of humor developed. Got the same feeling when I reread The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Or in other words: What me Worry?